How to make brioche
step by step
How to make brioche
The question is: How to make Brioche?
The most important thing to obtain a good brioche dough is to know how to knead it.
Most of all, you need to respect the times and the processes of how to make brioche, you cannot rush it.
Let’s answer the mistery of How to make brioche.
Once you’ve got all of the ingredients that you need, let’s start.
1. First make sure the eggs are cold and the butter is at about 12 degrees.
2. We will place all the ingredients in the mixer with the dough hook except for the butter, salt, the yeast and the sugar.
3. We will knead for 5 minutes at medium speed until it begins to develop the glutinous network.
4. Once this time has passed, we will incorporate the sugar gradually at intervals over the next 5 minutes, it is very important to respect the time of incorporation of sugar. This is a key point and moment of the elaboration where many people make the mistake of adding the sugar all at once.
5. Once the sugar is incorporated we will begin to add the butter little by little at intervals. In the middle of the process we will add the fresh yeast, broken into small particles, almost powder, to facilitate its incorporation. Finally, add salt.
6. Once all the ingredients are incorporated, take the dough out of the mixer and knead it on the table, we can help ourselves with a little oil or grease such as butter or spray grease. Place the dough in the refrigerator for about an hour. Once this time has elapsed, we will return to the bowl and leave it in the refrigerator for 12 to 24 hours..
Now take a break and tomorrow we will continue with the article on how to make brioche bread.
7. The next day take it out of the fridge, divide the dough into weights of 70 to 80gr, place them in a brioche bread mold, paint them with a brush with a mixture of egg and water in equal parts.
8. Ferment until it doubles, almost tripling its volume. Heat the oven to 165ºC and bake the brioche for 30 to 35 minutes.
9. Once cool, enjoy it with butter and jam (Be Chef’s recipe, of course!).
Did you like the post? You can give us your comment.
We will be happy to know your opinion!