It is said that there are as many types of cheesecake as there are cheeses in the world.
It is an increasingly popular preparation among fans of good pastries.
In this cheesecake course we will go through the most emblematic recipes of this preparation, traditional cheesecake, Japanese cheesecake, Basque cheesecake and other more innovative ones such as Oreo or Lotus cheesecake, as well as a pure chocolate cheesecake for cocoa lovers.
In this new cheesecake course you will learn all the techniques and tricks to make these delicious and exquisite cheesecakes to perfection with Elena Adell.
In addition, with the cheesecake course you will find a theoretical dossier with additional information about the origin and history of this popular elaboration.
Don’t miss the opportunity to be one of the first people to make these recipes and succeed in the pastry world with these spectacular cheesecakes!
Discover the complete program of the course here.
Language: Englis overvoiced
- 2 hours of Full HD video.
- Recipe book.
- Course certificate.
- Access to the platform to view the course for 90 days.
- Consultations with the chef for 30 days through the WhatsApp button.
- Traditional cheescake
- Almond streussel base, creamy cheesecake and blueberry jam.
- Oreo® cheesecake.
- Oreo® cookie base, creamy filling of cheeses and biscuits and whipped vanilla ganache.
- Cheesecake Speculoos.
- Spiced speculoos cookie base, creamy speculoos cheesecake, and homemade speculoos spreadable cream.
- San Sebastian Cheesecake
- The famous Basque cheesecake, with a very special mixture of cheeses and the perfect texture.
- "Cotton" Japanese cheesecake.
- Fluffy cheesecake, with a completely different preparation, which results in a cloud of cheesecake, accompanied by a homemade mango and passion jam.
- Chocolate cheesecake.
- For cocoa lovers, a creamy chocolate cheesecake, based on cocoa streusel and covered with a creamy chocolate.
For more information, you can write to firstname.lastname@example.org