Chocolate course 1st Level
Learn the process of tempering, from the hand of Chef Hans Ovando (Best artisan chocolatier in Spain 2008) and discover how to prepare different types of recipes with chocolate, improving your skills day by day.
It starts with some creative bars of different types of chocolate and fillings, continues with surprising rocks of nuts with exotic nuances, and continues learning different techniques for painting chocolates, fillings, making pralines, bars and dragees.
Lose the fear of working with chocolate by following in the chef’s tips and unleash your creativity!
See all the program of the course here.
- 5h of video in Full HD
- 12 Recipes
- 17 elaborations
- 32 video lessons
- Recipe book and theoretical dossier on basic concepts of chocolate, cocoa and tempering.
- Course certificate
- Consultations by WhatsApp for 30 days with the chef.
- 60 days of access to see the lessons as many times as you need.
- Tempering and exotic fruits chocolate bar.
- Pistachio and strawberry gianduja tablet.
- Caramelized chocolate, coffee and vanilla tablet with orange and pecan
- Rock & Choc of passion, cashew nuts and lime.
- Rock & Choc with strawberry, almond and yogurt.
- Rock & Choc with milk chocolate, pecan nuts and coffee.
- Crispy dragee of macadamia, white chocolate and vanilla.
- Peanut dragee with honey, caramelized chocolate, lime and coconut
- Roasted apple and cinnamon bonbon
- Sacher apricot bonbon
- Making pralines
- Pineseeds, ginger and rosemary praline nougat.
- Crunchy hazelnut and orange nougat
- Cocoa butter paintings