Daniel Alvarez’s Danish Course
He’s the owner of one of the very few Relais Dessert in Spain, and he’s coming from his bakery in Alicante, Dalúa, to show us the secrets of his craft bakery.
Daniel Alvárez is one of the most internationally influential pastry chefs.
His specialities at Dalúa are the croissant and the milfeuille, absolute artworks that combine taste and perfection. His great abilities to handle fermented doughs and flaky pastries has concluded in a monographic book edited by Grupo Vilbo, “Sweet Devotion, a modern view of craft bakery”.
He’s has won various international pastry titles. Daniel lands at Bee Chef Pastry School to show us his best tricks.
Don’t miss this Masterclass with limited places.
See all the program of the course here.
16 in stock
Date: 6th-7thMarch 2021
Language: Spanish (English voiceover)
Schedule: 10am-6pm (Spain time)
Break: 1:30pm-2:30pm (Spain time)
The course includes:
- Live chat during transmission
- Recipe book
- Course completion certificate
- Access to our online platform during the following 30 days to watch the course as many times as you want
- We will schedule a few breaks during transmission to answer the questions that the students ask via the live chat
- Zoom meeting with the chef at the end of the course
- Nature croissant
- Choco praliné bicolor croissant
- Gianduja croissant
- Apple carré
- Sugar brioche
- Pistachio and hazelnut brioche
Flaky brioche dough
- XXL orange and walnuts braid
- Braided crown
- Coffee&Toffee sneken
Flaky pastry dough
- Apricot strip
If you need more information, send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org