Danish course: Viennoiserie and brioche
69,00€ + Tax
In this complete danish course, you will learn the techniques of kneading and forming different pieces of pastries, both with croissant and brioche dough.
It also includes the theory about preferments, their elaboration and use in each of the recipes.
Learn all the secrets about fermentation and kneading with chef Hans Ovando to achieve perfect pastries.
See all the program of the course here.
To see the free lesson it is necessary to enter with your username and password.
Identify yourself or create a new user totally free from here to enjoy all the free lessons.
Language: English over voice.
- 5 Hours of Full HD Video.
- Recipe book.
- Course completion certificate.
- Access to our online platform during the following 45 days to watch the course as many times as you want.
- Questions by email during 30 days via WhatsApp button.
- Poolish and Biga.
- Fillings and creams for danish.
- Croissant dough.
- Bicolor croissant dough.
- Butter croissant
- Red bicolor croissant with pistachio marzipan.
- Cocoa bicolor croissant with ganduja and hazelnuts.
- Asparagus and ham croissant.
- Red fruits and almond cream danish.
- Coconut, mango and passion fruit danish.
- Chucho filled with pastry cream.
- Roll with citric cream an sesam.
- Brioche dough.
- Raspberry and almond brioche.
- Coconut and pineapple brioche.
- Bacon, olives and camembert brioche.
- Pistachio, cranberries and white chocolate brioche.
- Kouglof with orange, raisins and rum.
For more information, write to email@example.com