Danish course: Viennoiserie and brioche
How to make croissant
One of the great unknowns of the pastry is how to make croissant, how to make a good croissant…
Well, in Be Chef we are ready and we have prepared the best course for you to learn how to make croissant.
In this complete course on how to make croissant and pastries you will learn the techniques of kneading and forming different pieces of pastries, both with croissant and brioche dough.
In addition, it includes the theory about preferments, their preparation and use in each of the elaborations.
With chef Hans Ovando learn all the secrets about fermentation and kneading to get perfect pastries and learn how to make croissant.
See all the program of the course here.
Fill the form for download the demo recipe book and start to enjoy the demo free version of this course.
Language: English over voice.
- More than 5h of Full HD video
- 21 elaborations
- 32 video lesson
- Recipe book “How to make croissant and new pastry pieces”.
- Complimentary theory dossier about flour, ingredients, fermentation and kneading.
- Course certificate.
- Whatsapp consulting for 30 days with the chef.
- Access for 60 days to see the lessons as many times as you need.
- Poolish and Biga.
- Fillings and creams for danish.
- Croissant dough.
- Bicolor croissant dough.
- Butter croissant
- Red bicolor croissant with pistachio marzipan.
- Cocoa bicolor croissant with ganduja and hazelnuts.
- Asparagus and ham croissant.
- Red fruits and almond cream danish.
- Coconut, mango and passion fruit danish.
- Chucho filled with pastry cream.
- Roll with citric cream an sesam.
- Brioche dough.
- Raspberry and almond brioche.
- Coconut and pineapple brioche.
- Bacon, olives and camembert brioche.
- Pistachio, cranberries and white chocolate brioche.
- Kouglof with orange, raisins and rum.
For more information, write to email@example.com