Puff Pastry Course
In this new course you will learn with Hans Ovando how to make from scratch traditional puff pastry, cocoa puff pastry and even inverted puff pastry.
We will make a great variety of recipes with those such as: Galette de Rois, Chaussons aux pommes, vanilla and cream millefeuille, chocolate and hazelnut millefeuille and cocoa and traditional palmiers.
Besides those traditional elaborations, the chef has prepared a caramel and vanilla inverted millefeuille, some amazing fruit puff pastry tarts and a plated versión of the mascarpone millefeuille.
Stop waiting and bring out the chef in you, and don’t forget: you’re not alone, we are always by your side and answering your questions via Whatsapp.
See all the program of the course here.
Language: English overvoiced
The course includes:
- 6 Hours Full HD Video
- Recipes book.
- Course completion certificate.
- Access to our online platform during the following 60 days to watch the course as many times as you want.
- Questions by email during 30 days via WhatsApp button.
- Rolling and folding puff pastry.
- Baking and caramelize.
- Milefeuille with pastry cream and vanilla whipped ganache.
- Vanilla whipped ganache.
- Pastry cream.
- Inverted milefeuille with caramel and vanilla.
- Vanilla caramel.
- Chocolate and ganduja cocoa puff pastry.
- Gianduja cream.
- Chocolate and hazelnut ganduja.
- Chaussons aux pommes.
- Galette de Rois.
- Mascarpone whipped ganache.
- Tiramisu milefeuille plated dessert.
- Fruit tarts.
- Blueberries jam.
- Raspberry jam.
- Traditional palmiers.
- Cocoa palmiers.
For more information, write us to email@example.com