THE BEGINNING OF PANETTONE BY JOSE ROMERO
BUY IT FOR 99€ USING THE CODE PANETTONE AT THE FINAL OF YOUR PURCHASE.
COUPON VALID FOR THE FIRST 30 PLACES!
In 2011, Jose Romero began to delve into the world of sourdough panettone. He has learned about it, its elaboration and complexity, and he has been able to share experiences and knowledge with great experts in the pastry world, while continuing his training through attending and teaching Panettone sourdough courses.
Now you have the opportunity to learn from one of the best chefs specialised in Sourdough Panettone, in this live Masterclass with limited places, so that you can make the most of all the knowledge and tips that Jose Romero comes to share with all of us.
With Jose Romero, you will learn step by step how to make panettone with sourdough. Enjoy the chef’s knowledge and love for this product.
See the full program of the course here.
10 in stock
Date: 16th-17th October 2021
Language: Spanish (English Voice-over)
Schedule: 9am – 5pm (Spain time) (Lunch break from 1pm to 2pm. Schedule may change due to the chef’s preferences)
Break: 1pm – 2pm (Spain time)
The course includes:
- Live chat during transmission for questions.
- Recipe book.
- Couse completion certificate.
- Access to the platform for 45 days to rewatch the Masterclass as many times as you want.
- Scheduled breaks during transmission to answer questions.
- Zoom meeting at the end of the Masterclass to answer questions.
- Process and preservation of the sourdough.
- Preservation through time of the sourdough.
- Definition of the ingredients.
- Tips and tricks regarding the elaboration process of panettone with sourdough.
- Different types of kneading and flavours.
- Colombo and Pandoro.
- Panettone cake.
- Candied fruit.
- Extra recipes during elaboration.
If you have more doubts regarding the Panettone Masterclass you can contact us via email at email@example.com
10 in stock