The best confectionery course
69,00€ + Tax
In this course you will learn about the technology and theory of sugar, how they behave in the recipes and how they react with each other and other ingredients, the acidity and the ph.
In this new monographic course “The best confectionery” you will learn new and traditional recipes, and at the same time, you will be able to control the reaction of sugar with different tools such as thermometers, densimeters and refractometers.
Furthermore, you will learn about the properties and features of every type of sugar and pectins that are used in each recipe.
See all the program of the course here.
To see the free lesson it is necessary to enter with your username and password.
Identify yourself or create a new user totally free from here to enjoy all the free lessons.
Language: English voice-over
The course includes:
- 6 Hours of Full HD video.
- Recipe book.
- Course completion certificate.
- Questions WhatsApp with the chef during 30 days.
- 45 days access to the course.
- Violet marshmallow.
- Apricot and vanilla fruit paste.
- Blackberry and peach bicolor fruit paste.
- Blackcurrant mille feuille and raspberry marshmallow.
- Vanilla and walnut caramel mou.
- Coffee, chocolate and almond caramel mou.
- Apricot and pistachio chewy caramels.
- Strawberry and raspberry chewy caramels.
- Strawberry and tomato jam.
- Apple and hazelnut jam.
- Tangerine and yuzu jelly.
- Chocolate, hazelnut and candied orange nougat.
- Candied fruit.
- Candied fruit strips.
For further information, write to firstname.lastname@example.org