Travel cakes and plum cakes
69,00€ + Tax
Financiers, muffins, madeleines, traditional, modern and renewed cakes … This and more is what you will find in this new monographic course on travel cakes and whipped doughs.
You will learn its composition, its history and how each of the masses should be worked.
Chef Hans Ovando has prepared a very complete course in which you will see, not only the most traditional doughs, but also make variations with them so that your options are multiplied when preparing your own.
Plus his favorite travel cakes. If something characterizes our chef, it is the ability to find the perfect flavor combination, round in the mouth and irresistible to the palate, as well as accompanying them with a finish that matches their flavor.
Discover this beautiful world of pastry with chef Hans Ovando, with the monographic course on travel cakes and whipped doughs!
See all the program of the course here.
*To see the free lesson it is necessary to enter with your username and password.
Identify yourself or create a new user totally free from here to enjoy all the free lessons.
Language: English over voice.
- 7 Hours of Full HD Video.
- Recipe book.
- Course completion certificate.
- Access to our online platform during the following 45 days to watch the course as many times as you want.
- Questions by email during 30 days via WhatsApp button.
Programa del curso:
- Almond financier and variations.
- Traditional "magdalenas"
- French madeleines.
- Blueberries muffins,
- Chocolate muffins.
- Lemon travel cake.
- Apple, caramel and hazelnut travel cake.
- Dark cocoa, banana, caramel an walnuts travel cake.
- Gianduja, hazelnut and candied orange travel cake.
- Spices and nuts travel cake.
- Cake with lime and papaya flavour with yoghurt.
- New Honey travel cake.
For more information, write to firstname.lastname@example.org